Wednesday, December 10, 2014


7:30am- breakfast: pop tarts

feelings: I ate these on the way to work because I woke up hungry!  No guilt about it, feeling neutral.

8:30am- snack: wheat thins

feelings:  I was still feeling hungry, so I poured a serving of these into a bowl and ate at my desk.  I don't know why I'm so hungry today.  Need substance.  Need to start bringing in healthy leftovers for lunch every day, instead of beefaroni and tuna salad kits and hot pockets...

10:45am- snack: cookie

feelings:  First of all, I don't know what these are called... They are tube-shaped cookies from Pepperidge Farm...?  I ate one of them with my coffee, and may eat the other three that I grabbed later today.  Again, super hungry today... and again, I have NOTHING healthy at work.  You know what's crazy though?  I am craving healthy things today.  I want a salad tonight, to go with my leftover salmon!  I have no money though, so I will have to settle for cooked vegetables...

12-1pm- lunch: beefaroni, tortilla chips and guac

feelings:  I probably ate a bit too much, but it felt okay at the time.  I really need to stop counting calories in my head!!! I can't seem to stop though.  I know that I've already eaten about 1500 calories today.  Yep.  I know it.  I need to stop worrying about it, and just continue to listen to my hunger signals while living my life.

2pm- snack: cookies

feelings:  Yep, I ate the remaining three cookies (tube-y thingies that taste like cookies) that were on my desk.  I really think it was a case of "they were there!" not "I was hungry!".  I need to figure out some healthy breakfasts, lunches, and work snacks.  I want to have a healthy week before the end of the year, dammit.  I think it has to be next week.

6pm- snack: popcorn

feelings:  None.  Neutral.

8:30pm- dinner: salmon and spinach

feelings: Super healthy and delicious!!!  I feel like I may have finally figured out "home alone work day" evenings: Eat a snack when I get home, and then cook a later dinner.  "Home with Stacey work day" evenings: Start cooking as soon as I get home and ready, then eat a snack before bed.  Huh.  I like it.  Now I just need to figure out breakfasts.